At www.qlicmade.com, the "Website," we respect the intellectual property rights of others. We expect our users to act in a way that does not infringe on other's rights, including ensuring they never violate anyone else's intellectual property rights.
To that, we have established the following Copyright Infringement Policy.
We take claims of copyright infringement very seriously and respond to notices about such matters quickly. Suppose you are a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner. In that case, you may report claims of copyright infringement to us by sending a Notice of Alleged Infringement containing the following:
- Just so you know – identification, including a description, of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. If you claim infringement of multiple pieces, you may provide a representative list.
- The location of the allegedly infringing material, including identification of the URL where the allegedly violating material is accessible or the exact spot where the infringing material can be found.
- Your company affiliation, if applicable, your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- Your full legal name and your electronic signature.
This notice can be sent to:
Copyright contact: Susan Trembczynski
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of your Notice, we will take all actions we deem appropriate, including removal of the infringing material or disabled access to the infringing material. Just so you know, you must comply with all the requirements above for your Notice to be valid.
If you feel that we have removed content that is not infringing or that you otherwise have authorization from the copyright holder to lawfully use the content, you may send us a Counter-Notice.
The following information must be included:
- Identification of the content which you believe was mistakenly removed or access was incorrectly disabled to, as well as the location where it appeared.
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and your physical or electronic signature.
- This is an acknowledgment that you have reviewed our copyright infringement policy.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification. You should include a broader description of why you believe this.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the operators of the Website are located.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original Copyright Infringement Notice.
If we receive a Counter-Notice, we may send a copy to the original complainant, informing them that the removed content may be replaced within ten business days unless the complainant files an action in federal court.
Our policy is to terminate access to our Website and revoke the privileges of any person we deem a "repeat infringer." We will make sure to decide whether or not you want to proceed with any individual subject of more than one copyright infringement notice.
Nothing in this policy waives any other right we may have to pursue copyright infringers or any other individual who uses our Website to violate the intellectual property rights of others. We won't be able to repay any alleged infringer in any manner.